WELCOME TO ALL FOR SPECIALIST
CARE AND TREATMENT!
You are reading this page because you have a pain, injury or another physical issue you need to have eliminated or reduced., so welcome to our specialist care and treatment at Central London Osteopathy and Sports Injury Clinic!
- I went in to see Torben, and he suggested I go and see Rob for another condition I had. I was trying to cure this ailment for the past five years, privately, across 2 continents. nothing worked, until I saw rob. he was amazing, caring and patient. yet most important of all: He knew what was wrong with me. Highly recommend this place, everybody is very caring and adhere to your every medical need.
Wozniackis miracle man: Caroline requires rapid reaction - I will be 100 percent ready for my match on Tuesday. But without him, I would not be 100 percent, says Caroline Wozniacki on Torben Hersborgs effective treatment.
"The only man who touches my back (when there are problems) is Torben. He is THE BEST. When I was told my back would take 2 weeks to fix - Torben had me on my feet in 2 days. I don't know what I would do without him. He works miracles."
Torben is a miracle worker. I went from not being able to put my jeans on to touching my toes within 20 minutes after a prolonged sport back injury. Every time I have any aches training I go to Torben and the improvements are instant, I always walk out feeling like a new person. Don't put off going to see him, he can fix your problems on the spot! Thanks Torben
You might have an exact idea of what type of treatment you would like to choose in the Central London Osteopathy and Sports Injury Clinics: But with so many treatment choices, most of our new clients will initially see one of our osteopaths or physiotherapists, who are skilled in making the correct diagnosis and treatment plan - often involving these other therapies. We follow your needs and goals, where you choose from recommended treatment plans and frequency of treatment to best fit your life.
As not all back pains, aches or discomforts are purely mechanical, your osteopath or physiotherapist might introduce you to one of the other specialists in the practice . One of the strengths of Central London Osteopathy, physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic is the huge combined experience of the practitioners -working as a team to give you the best holistic care.
100m WORLD CHAMPION 2011, YOHAN BLAKE
"Mr Selfridge" Jeremy Piven at the film set with osteopath, Torben Hersborg.
Jeremy has a cult following from "Entourage"
Conditions the osteopaths and physiotherapists at the Central London Osteopathy and Sports Injury Clinics, City, London EC1 are asked to give treatment for:
- Read about lower back pain (lumbar pain)
- Read about sciatica
- Read about neck pain (cervical pain)
- read about headache
- Read about frozen shoulder
- Read about tennis elbow
- Read about hamstring tears
- Read about sprained ankle and other sprains
- Rib injuries incl. recovery from fractures
- ITB (ilio tibial band)
- Wrist injuries
- Dropped metatarsal head
- Herniated and bulging discs (“slipped disc“)
- Upper back pain (thoracic pain)
- Read about whiplash
- Repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Golfer’s elbow
- Hip pain
- Achilles tendon tear and strain
- Foot pain
- Running injuries